- Present participle of shelve.
- Shelves considered as
- There is ample shelving in the basement.
A shelf is a detail of furniture for storing items.
It may also refer to:
- Shelf (computing), a user interface feature in the NeXTSTEP operating system
- Shelf, West Yorkshire, a village in England
- Continental shelf, the extended perimeter of a continent, usually covered by shallow seas
- Ice shelf, a thick platform of ice floating on the ocean surface
- Light shelf, A reflective element placed outside of a window to enhance room illumination by natural light
- Sulphur shelf, an edible mushroom
- Shelf life, the length of time that perishable items are considered suitable for sale or consumption
- Shelf registration, a registration arrangement for the sale of securities
- Shelf (sexual health service), Peterborough, an organisation in England
shelving in Czech: Šelf
shelving in Simple English: Shelf